Thursday, August 2, 2012

ORDINATION AND TRAVELING DETAILS

ORDINATION DETAILS


DATE: DECEMBER 1, 2012

VENUE: ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA PARISH, BAWKU


MASS OF THANKSGIVING:

DATE: DECEMBER 2,2012


VENUE: ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA PARISH, BAWKU


AQUIRING A GHANAIAN VISA


Check this website for details of requirements for a Ghana Visa.





I am still working on the itenary and letter of invitation

I will let you know about that. I would be very grateful if you emailed me at abotrobert@gmail.com or trebor6000@yahoo.com to let me know if you plan on coming so I can include you among my preparations.

Also send me questions that you need clarifications and I will be very glad to help.

Always united in prayer

blessings to you all :)



PS: I am still learning to blog :) but i will continue to update this blog for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment