Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Last weekend in my home Parish St. Anthony of Padua Parish

This past weekend was my last weekend in my home parish St. Anthony of Padua Parish in Bawku before leaving for my new assignment in the Basilica of Our Lady of Seven Sorrows in Navrongo.
I preached the Sunday homily and I stressed on how Jesus longs to feed us all and how we should be prepared to recieve him which involves us going for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
I also used the opportunity at the end of Mass to thank my parishioners for all their prayer support for me while I was in the United States.
God has been good always and i will forever be grateful to him for bringing you all into my life. What I acn offer him is my life "With you O Lord I want to offer my life  everyday, that you may be all in all."
I offer you my dear ones in the US, my prayers. I do miss you all.

Below is a picture of my Mom and I


Me at Mass in St. Anthony of Padua Parish, Bawku


1 comment:

  1. Robert-it is so wonderful to see a photo of your mother after hearing so much about her. I look forward to seeing photos of your new parish. We love and miss you!! Lesley

    ReplyDelete